Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've had my Samsung DLP since July. Since having the lamp and lamp assembly in August it's worked fine.

Until today --

The TV turned on to a scrabled picture that had about 8 white bars running vertically. The multi-refracted image could be seen between the bars. The sound was fine.

I turned the tv off, waited a bit and turned it back on -- same problem

Turned off and on - same problem.

Turned off and on -- picture was ok for about 2 minutes and then it garbled and froze completely.

Turned off and on -- worked ok.

I called Samsung and they gave me a transaction number for a service call which is scheduled for Thursday.

Has anyone had a similar problem or does anyone have any suggestions for what I should tell the service tech might be causing the problem?

I'm afraid he will look blankly at the working tv and tell me it looks ok to him.

Thanks.

·
Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Walkman1
Has anyone had a similar problem or does anyone have any suggestions for what I should tell the service tech might be causing the problem?

I'm afraid he will look blankly at the working tv and tell me it looks ok to him.
I think there have been a few with problems like yours but no big threads have grown up over it.

If the problem comes back Wednesday just leave it on with the volume turned down. :D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Using a camcorder would be another way to capture the moment.

Cheers,

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.