AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to use discreet codes to control the selection of the TV's input (e.g. up/down/select) with my Radio shack Kameleon remote control, and it is keeping me from programming any useful macros.... I'm not sure I have the time required to do my first JP-1 upgrade. :confused: so I hope this is somehow possible without...

Anyways - How the :eek: do I disable the Antenna source? I have two video inputs - so if I could just toggle those I'd have it "made in macro-land"!!! :rolleyes: It's either this or figure out how to program my remote with the discrete codes to select input source. :(

Help?!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I do not believe that you can disable the antenna input. My solution is to always start 'ON' macros and end 'OFF' macros at the antenna input and use the appropriate number of up/down/OK presses. It works well unless you want to go from one video input directly to another without first turning the set off. I also have a JP1 remote. There is a thread somewhere in here with the JP1 text file with the discretes. Sorry, I lost the link. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.