AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I submit a satisfaction poll of Samsung DLP owners and video sources. My reference is an HLN5065W firmware 204.

Really wish the poll could be setup with ranges (example 1 - 5, low to high). Would be more meaningful.

Just a suggestion for AVSForum ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Unfortunately this poll won't show where folks are UNsatisfied, like for instance, I'm not really happy with Dish satellite...

And I'm not sure that you can vote for more than one "satisfaction". Someone, may be satisfied with HD and DVD, but I am not sure he can vote for both.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Unfortunately, I thought clicking would take me to a poll for that particular area and now I can't take my vote back and enter correctly. This will be mostly a poll on who has what inputs (beyond everyone who will have HD and DVD and is happy). The sum of all positives on HD, e.g. will likely be greater than the sum for other inputs, unless a lot of people have multiple inputs, confounding the result. Take my unusual case as one of 2 C band voters who is satisfied. There are not many, but I'd want to know what percentage of voters were satisfied. At face value here, the greater pool of cable/direct TV users will suggest greater satisfaction there. But based posts I have been reading here, I'm betting a higher percentage of Cband user would be happy with their picture than direct TV users.

This poll will be more of a popularity contest, and very difficult to interpret.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Another distinction is SD OTA received through an HD set top box. It's the best "low def" signal I've seen through my Sammy, and much better than the same program seen via digital cable.

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
This poll I am sorry to say is not useful, just even for the reasons above, and will now be closed. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.