AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Samsung TSL-2795HF 27" HDTV for about 3 weeks now & love it, but I've heard you can improve the picture by turning off the scan velocity modulation. It's supposed to help the line-doubler. Anyway, can someone please tell me how to access the service menu? I think it's a key combo on the remote, or maybe the TV's front panel. Before I start randomly holding down button, I thought I'd ask the experts!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't know if your model is the same but on the 65" Samsung I have you first power it off -- then on the remote press MUTE then 1 8 2 and power it on. That brings mine in to the service menu. To get out of the menu just turn it off. That will only bring up the 480p menu (on mine). It takes a service remote to access the 1080i menu. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Terry2,

I'll try that when I get home tonight from work. I wouldn't doubt that it would be a standardised procedure. Thanks for the reply! If it does work I'll let the forum know, incase there are other Samsung Tantus users out there...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, the Mute 1 8 2 power on sequence works on the Samsung Tantus direct view TVs. (TSL2795HF & TSL3295HF etc.) Now I just need to figure out what all the abrivations mean. If anyone has a list of these abrivations & what they mean, please post. Thank again,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.