AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with the picture freezing up upon turning on and video all messed up. When this happens I have no remote funtions, like no channels no volume etc. Will stay on with frozen display with volume for about 30 seconds then volume shuts off and then tv. The tv will keep trying untill it finally shuts off in standby mode. Also sometimes it will not shut off at all until unplugged from the wall, but when plugged back in tv will start back into trying to start up. It even does this if theres nothing plugged into inputs or not. DMD Board or Digital? Anyone Thanks.....

·
Registered
4,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug4444 /forum/post/15565858

...DMD Board or Digital?

That's the million dollar question. Pretty much a gamble, I'd start with DMD based on frozen picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, I forgot to also add that when I was able to use the remote, the PIP would come in fine but the main picture would be still distorted and frozen. Does that still make you lean towards the Dmd board? Thanks again...

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Ah, so if menu/guide/pip are good then most likely not DMD. Could be analog or digital. Loosing remote/button control points to digital...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts