AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for the reccomended settings for the Samsung HL-S5687W model TV. I looked in the main thread, because I first saw it there, but there are hundreds of pages and it's too hard to find.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
The TVs in each series are identical except for screen size indicated by the first two numbers in the model number (5087, 5687, 6187). While there may be some tips that apply only to the xx88 series, or the xx87 series, in general, the tips apply to both series.

Here are the differences between the two series . Any tips about these specific features will only apply to the xx88 series.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great. Thanks.. How about color tuning? Is there a reccommended setup for what the color settings should be on? Some things look kinda funny on my TV with the setup he requested, but it may just because my colors are too high. Does anyone have reccommendations for that?

ALSO-- I am using this TV mainly for PS3 and some Blu-Ray movies. Is Eliab's setup for only movies or is that in general to get a good picture from the TV?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.