AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly recent lurker, first time poster.

I've pretty much settled on purchasing the Samsung HLN467W. This forum has been a great help. However, one recent user review I found on the web has caused me some pause (I'd post the link if I had more posts to my name). Basically, the reviewer states that there is a delay problem with the DLP when playing games on the X-Box. When moving the controller, the image on the DLP would move a fraction of a second later (the delay is long enough to be "frustrating").

Has anyone else noticed this problem? (my apologies if this has been discussed in another thread - I did a forum search for Samsung and X-Box and couldn't find anything on the matter)

Many thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
New HLN467W owner here (about a month and a half now), and no delay problems whatsoever -- whether it be my PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, DirecTV, SD and HDTV from my Comcast Motorola Digital Cable box, or my ReplayTV. It sounds to me that you read the review from cnet. Those reviews are terrible, especially the reader reviews. Go to ebgames and read some of those reader-created game reviews -- it's astonishing how misinformed/hateful people can be.

While it has been reported that some people have encountered a delay problem, it might be older DLP sets that have this issue -- but don't quote me on that fact. Do a search for "delay" and you'll get better results here on the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.