AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will try to make this quick:

Just purchased a new PS3 hooked it up to my Samsung hp-s4253 through the HDMI 2 port (HDMI 1 is occupied by cable box and works perfectly fine). Fired up the PS3, video worked great but no audio. I thought the HDMI port might be bad, so I moved the cable box over to 2 and it worked great. Hooked the PS3 back up to port 2 and boom, I get "Mode Not Supported". I have tried turning off the PS3 and turning it back on, changing ports, changing HDMI cables, etc and nothing seems to work.

I would really appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Fox

·
Registered
99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentoFox /forum/post/19560801

I will try to make this quick:

Just purchased a new PS3 hooked it up to my Samsung hp-s4253 through the HDMI 2 port (HDMI 1 is occupied by cable box and works perfectly fine). Fired up the PS3, video worked great but no audio. I thought the HDMI port might be bad, so I moved the cable box over to 2 and it worked great. Hooked the PS3 back up to port 2 and boom, I get "Mode Not Supported". I have tried turning off the PS3 and turning it back on, changing ports, changing HDMI cables, etc and nothing seems to work.

I would really appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Fox

i got ps3 working by using a radio shack high performance hdmi cable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.