AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently just bought a Samsung 40" 1080p LCD and a Samsung HT-TX52 HTIB that came as a package deal. I'm super pleased with the TV, and the sound system sounds pretty decent as well, but I'm having an issue with the DVD player. Whenever I enable the upconverting feature to anything other than 480p I notice that every now and then with any movie I'm playing, it seems like the movie pauses for a slight second...almost like it has to catch up with itself. However the audio is OK and never skips. This only happens with the upconverting feature switched to anything other than 480p. (it has the capability of displaying 1080i)

Has anyone experienced this before? Does the upconverting feature in this particular DVD player suck? Is there firmware I can try updating?

If anyone has any input I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have noticed the audio get out of snch with the video also sometimes. I don't know why it happens. I fix it I think by pausing the movie and then resuming play.

My problem now is that all of the lights on my display panel are on. Every single light and I can't get the display to work. Do you know a solution for that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts