8,359 Posts

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Thin is in... but unstackable sucks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Love the aesthetics, but there's almost no way that I'd trust a Samsung B player after my experience with a 5000 and 1400.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasRaven /forum/post/15472104

Love the aesthetics, but there's almost no way that I'd trust a Samsung B player after my experience with a 5000 and 1400.

amen to that brotha. I just wanted to know does the model come with the purchase?
She IS also thin and very attractive! grrrrrrr
!

·
Registered
547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney_DaPurple1 /forum/post/15472266

amen to that brotha. I just wanted to know does the model come with the purchase?
She IS also thin and very attractive! grrrrrrr
!

Notice the ring? You're asking a bit late, she might be available when you were buy DVD players

·
Registered
3,005 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord700 /forum/post/15486703

Notice the ring? You're asking a bit late, she might be available when you were buy DVD players

Yes I did
. When you're as old as Barney and married this long.... happily married I might just add
... you kinda pick up on those things fairly quickly. Course just a friendship ring? can not be ruled out.

I do hope for the best for ol' Sammy's future. But it is without anything out of Barney's pocket tho...

·
Registered
882 Posts
It may be thin, but it all looks longer and wider than most other players. I'm not a fan of the design, luckily I am happy with my BD-P1500.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Any idea when the Sammy 3600 will be released?

·
Registered
33 Posts
saw it over the weekend at BB here in St. Louis. Didn't really notice it was thinner, just a smooth face plate, very clean ,and on the top of the unit are the play, fastforward-rev buttons.

The buttons are the same as their HT X710T 2.1 channel HTIB.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw the p3600 at my local best buy but they didn't have any in stock and didn't even know they had the display model sitting out. I'd love to know if this thing has the same video processor as the 2500 but I can't find anything out on this thing. I wish samsung would at least show it on their site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stupid. Fine if it's sitting on your shelf by itself, but I would wager to say most of us have other components, at least some room to spare and probably a cabinet for all the goodies anyway. But I guess it looks nice in press releases.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMA /forum/post/15471326

First Pictures of the new BD-P1600/3600?

http://www.pcworld.com/article/15633...ml?tk=rss_news

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news...ay+Player.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog /forum/post/15471709

http://www.engadgethd.com/2009/01/06...yer-uncovered/

According to the Engadget article it is the BDP4600, not the 1600 or 3600.

So maybe perchance the 3600 looks a little more traditional.

shinksma

·
Registered
4,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinksma /forum/post/16003210

According to the Engadget article it is the BDP4600, not the 1600 or 3600.

So maybe perchance the 3600 looks a little more traditional.

shinksma

Yes it will (like a front display), but it won't have the HQV chip (like the 2500/2550)!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.