AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a TV, Samsung LE32C350, it has an usb port but it can only play pictures and music. I entered the service menu and change the model from c350 to c532, now it can play movies but the sound dissapeared, even when watching regular tv. I tried also to chage the type to get sound but no result. Can anyone help me to make it work properly. The TV has the last firmware installed. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I try to play avi movies and mkv, it works ok. the problem is that there is no sound on tv, not even when watching regular channels. I saw that in the menu the audio section it disabled. Is there another way to enable the movie menu and also get sound? I read on another forum, they was able to make model LE40C653 movie menu by enabling hotel mode and then set in sub option PVR mode ON. It didn't worked on my model LE32C350. thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can now have the movie player and the sound go to :

h t t p : / / w w w.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/1264939-samsung-le32c350-usb-movie-playback.html

or just follow :

Quote:
If you have LE26C350/LE32C350 then

Firmware T-MSX5DEUC-2005.4

1. Tv on Standby.

2. Go to Service Menu by pushing INFO-MENU-MUTE-POWER

on remote control. (If this doesn't work try MUTE-1-8-2-POWER)

3. Put in USB HDD/flash formated to FAT32.

4. In service menu go to Control - Hotel Option and click on

Clone TV to USB, then if this done, push on remote control to return.

5. Enter to Option and change Model to LC450. Then go to back.

6. Enter to Control - Config Option and change

HDMI to 1 and Headphone to 0

(You have now again voice on your TV)

6. Restart your TV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.