AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong forum. I recently purchased a 46 inch Samsung LED TV and Sony blu ray player... I had issues for about a month with the sound being off from the video being displayed. I returned the blu ray player and got a new one of the exact same kind and the issue persisted. I got a Panasonic player recently and the exact same issue is happening. I even returned the tv and got a new one of the same model... Same issue. I've tried different HDMI cables, fiddling around with every audio setting on the TV and the Blu-ray player, and nothing seems to help. I just have it connected via an hdmi cable directly into the TV, no receiver or anything. I called tech support today and they had me reset my sound settings on the TV and it helped for the session I was in, but as soon as I turned it off and back on the problem persisted. I'm at a loss here as to what could be the problem... Any advice? I'm pretty desperate for fix. The audio is about a full second behind the video and it's horribly distracting. Any help would be appreciated!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts