AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a Samsung LED UN40C6500 and a Denon AVR 591.

When I play BlueRay media the quality of the video is not the expected. A friend told me that I have to change some video parameters but I don't know which of them.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

·
Registered
29,109 Posts
there are no video parameters for the Denon 591 to set. As long as you're connected via HDMI and the blu ray is set to output the highest resolution your TV can handle you should be fine.

I own the Denon 591 and have a pioneer blu ray connected and it outputs just fine to my HDTV.

What blu ray player do you have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogt  /t/1472630/samsung-led-un40c6500-and-a-denon-avr-591-video-not-as-expected#post_23313224

there are no video parameters for the Denon 591 to set. As long as you're connected via HDMI and the blu ray is set to output the highest resolution your TV can handle you should be fine.

I own the Denon 591 and have a pioneer blu ray connected and it outputs just fine to my HDTV.

What blu ray player do you have?

Hi

Thanks for your help.

I own a Play Station 3 and use it as BR player. I don't know if that's the problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie  /t/1472630/samsung-led-un40c6500-and-a-denon-avr-591-video-not-as-expected#post_23313723

The 591 has no video chip installed so the only video parameters available to change would be on your TV.

Thank for your comments.

In a general way do you know what parameters i need to change?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.