AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I dont have the 3292D, but have had the the 3251D for about a month. Although I am very happy with this set for the most part, I recently started getting the same buzzing you are getting. Since it started, I have read several complaints about the issue. I even called Samsung tech support, and they set up a service call. When the guy called to confirm and ask details about the problem, he told me he wasnt going to come out as this is a known issue with these speakers, and there was nothing he could do. It is so annoying that I cannot even listen to a musical concert without it being intolerable

I am very torn as I love the PQ on this set, but dont feel I should have to spend another few hundred dollars to get a home theater set up, as this is a moderate size bedroom and I have no need for that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is frustrating. I don't know what to do. I called the company and they said their system was down so they couldn't help me but would call me back. They never did. I think I may take it back to the store and get a different make altogether.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.