AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased the Samsung ln-t4665 from best buy back on April 24, 07. I have a black line going through the top portion od the screen, basically a line of pixels is out. Best Buy just told me to return it since it hasnt been 30days and they will give me a new one. While having the Samsung I experienced the dropouts from the PS3. The Samsung had HDMI 1.3 and the Sony doesnt. The samsung has a 15000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and the sony has a 7000:1 contrasrt ratio. Just looking for some advice from experts. thanks in advance

·
Registered
46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by javis2k /forum/post/0

I just recently purchased the Samsung ln-t4665 from best buy back on April 24, 07. I have a black line going through the top portion od the screen, basically a line of pixels is out. Best Buy just told me to return it since it hasnt been 30days and they will give me a new one. While having the Samsung I experienced the dropouts from the PS3. The Samsung had HDMI 1.3 and the Sony doesnt. The samsung has a 15000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and the sony has a 7000:1 contrasrt ratio. Just looking for some advice from experts. thanks in advance

A service rep at Circuit City said the Sammy is the best LCD their carrying right now. Although he is a sales rep I agree with him. Have you tried the ferrite core on your HDMI cable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not yet but i did read on the official samsung thread that if you have the 1005 board instead of the 1004 board that i currently have that the hdmi issue goes away with the 1005 board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.