AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a 32 inch lcd and I have narrowed my choices down to a Samsung 32 inch. I've found a pretty good deal on the ln32a330, but I'm wondering if it would be better to spend a little more and get the ln32a450. Is the difference in price enough justified in going from the 330 to the 450? The main purpose for the set is playing PS3 and watching tv.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got the LN32A450 as a replacement for the LNT3253H that we bought in January. After four months the horrible "whine" started (Google "samsung" and "whine" and you will learn a lot) and after many (MANY MANY) calls with incompetent, moronic, virtually deaf customer service staff at Samsung, I finally got them to agree to replace the tv since there was ample evidence it was a huge problem with this model and they had given me the runaround for over three weeks. Never mind the price difference between what I paid for the first tv and what this costs (my next battle) - DON'T BUY SAMSUNG. The customer service response was the worst experience I have EVER had with customer service staff with any organization, and I am a pretty tolerant person. They were crap. I am praying this new tv does not have the same problem. If it does I may drive to New Jersey and drop this one off on their doorstep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts