AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very close to taking the plunge on the Samsung LN37a450 and have been trying to find any reviews. I'm not having much luck. Does anyone know where I might find this reviewed. I've found several user reviews but would prefer at least a moderately professional review.


Thanks for any suggestions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
490 Posts
Is the Samsung LN37a450 better than the Toshiba REGZA 37HL67 or Philips 37PFL5322? Set will be used primarily for watching analog cable tv. I ask about these 3 models in particular because I wanted to use "economic stimulus" refund(s) to purchase it, and these models are that price range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackyPacks /forum/post/14180668


Is the Samsung LN37a450 better than the Toshiba REGZA 37HL67 or Philips 37PFL5322? Set will be used primarily for watching analog cable tv. I ask about these 3 models in particular because I wanted to use "economic stimulus" refund(s) to purchase it, and these models are that price range.

First..I have to say....learn some manners and DO NOT hijack my posting for your own interests. You can post your own question?


now be gone....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD212 /forum/post/14181291


First..I have to say....learn some manners and DO NOT hijack my posting for your own interests. You can post your own question?


now be gone....

Or even better yet, he COULD learn to use the SEARCH button as all those models have been discussed in fairly significant detail in other posts therefore he really probably does not even NEED his own thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
490 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD212 /forum/post/14181291


First..I have to say....learn some manners and DO NOT hijack my posting for your own interests. You can post your own question?


now be gone....


I actually thought I was doing you a favor in bumping your question. If somebody answered my question, wouldn't they be helping you as well? I guess your ego is just too big to consider that.


As far as searching goes, I did search. There was almost nothing about the Philips. The other 2 were mentioned, but they nobody talks about the 37". They all talk about the larger sizes & nobody compares those models directly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,556 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackyPacks /forum/post/14180668


Is the Samsung LN37a450 better than the Toshiba REGZA 37HL67 or Philips 37PFL5322? Set will be used primarily for watching analog cable tv. I ask about these 3 models in particular because I wanted to use "economic stimulus" refund(s) to purchase it, and these models are that price range.

Since it's newer, the 37A450 would probably be better than those two, though it wouldn't be a night and day difference.


37" is sort of the bastard stepchild of televisions...most (if not all) professional reviewers skip over them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaller /forum/post/14182224


37" is sort of the bastard stepchild of televisions...most (if not all) professional reviewers skip over them.

I've heard this a couple of times... Is there a reason to not buy a 37 and stick with a 32?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top