AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after pressing mute 1 8 2 and changing the model number to 550 What is the USB labeled as under the source list?

is there anything else i should do first?

·
Registered
12,697 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketpantry /forum/post/18302816

after pressing mute 1 8 2 and changing the model number to 550 What is the USB labeled as under the source list?

is there anything else i should do first?

The source button lets you switch between ACTIVE sources while in the SM. Alternatively, you can select USB in the user menu before putting the set into standby. Make sure you have something plugged into the USB slot you wish to use before trying to select the source.

I'm not sure there is a SM section for the USB input as I've never used that feature on my B650. Good luck and be careful. Write down the values to any settings you change before making the change. You can't restore the factory service menu settings otherwise should you need to.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U /forum/post/18303129

The source button lets you switch between ACTIVE sources while in the SM. Alternatively, you can select USB in the user menu before putting the set into standby. Make sure you have something plugged into the USB slot you wish to use before trying to select the source.

I'm not sure there is a SM section for the USB input as I've never used that feature on my B650. Good luck and be careful. Write down the values to any settings you change before making the change. You can't restore the factory service menu settings otherwise should you need to.

what does the usb icon look like?

·
Registered
12,697 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketpantry /forum/post/18324731

what does the usb icon look like?

I've never plugged in a usb drive into my TV so all I've seen is the grayed out usb label. I'd imagine it looks like a USB connector, just like all the other inputs look like their respective connectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts