AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the Samsung LN46D630. It was a nice tv and was sharp and vibrant, but a few things really bothered me about for. For starters, the viewing angle was terrible. If you were not dead center, there was dramatic wash out. Secondly, the 120hz feature was extremely buggy. Any setting was terrible and caused a lot of blurring and skipping. Also, there was considerable lag when playing games, even when set to game mode. I had a LN40C630 prior to that and it was not affected by those problems. It seems as though the Samsung TV's are getting worse every year. Today I returned the Samsung and picked up a Sharp LN52LE830U. What a difference. The colors are much more vibrant, the picture is much brighter, and the 120hz feature works perfectly. I thought I would jsut post my experience with the new Samsung D series TV's as I am pretty disappointed. The Sharp beats the Samsung on every level. The response time seems instant and there is no noticeable lag. For those looking to get a new Samsung D series, I say stay away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts