AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a Samsung LN52A630 for the past few weeks, and I've really started to like the TV after a few weird problems with the picture to start, it started to seem like it was working perfectly.

Two days ago, I turned on the TV, it beeped at me, and the channels kept changing automatically. I wasn't able to turn of the TV from the remote or from the front panel and the channels just kept changing. It's like one the channel channel buttons is stuck, but I can't make it unstuck.

I tried removing the batteries from the remote, no good. I tried turning it off for several hours, but as soon as I turn it on, the channels just keep on changing. I don't have a cable box or anything like that attached to the TV, so can't think of anything else that would cause this to happen.

Anyway idea what the cause is? More importantly, how to fix it? I called a repair shop, they think it's the mainboard that's defective, but I'm not too sure

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.