AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just wondering if someone could help with deciding which tv wouold be better. The Samsung 52" LCD model LN52A750 or LN52A650. They both pretty much look the same to me but I know nothing about all the technical stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe that both have the exact same picture quality, I think the only diffrence is that the 750 has preloaded content on it and a diffrent frame. If you don't care about the content, or diffrent frames , then you should go for the a650. you will probably save your self some money.

·
Registered
920 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furiouswildcat /forum/post/15704210

I believe that both have the exact same picture quality, I think the only diffrence is that the 750 has preloaded content on it and a diffrent frame. If you don't care about the content, or diffrent frames , then you should go for the a650. you will probably save your self some money.

What he said but if they both cost the same get whichever looks better to you or if you dont care then pick the 750 it has a built in subwoofer for better sound if you use the tv speakers or pick whichever is cheaper.

·
Registered
719 Posts
if priced the same take the 750, as stated aboveit has better sound and some local content. To me, I wouldn't use the local content like pics and recipes, and I always listen through my stereo receiver. So I wouldn't pay more for these extras myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts