AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post, but I hope I get some replies. I have researched tv's until I am blue in the face. I am wanting a 32" for my office/bedroom and I have narrowed it down to these three. The only difference I can find is the Dynamic Contrast Ratio. 6000:1, 5000:1 and 4000:1. Is it worth it to go for the highest end?

I am wanting to hook up a PS3, and I am hoping this is a good TV for that. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My first reply. I have owned both and honestly cannot tell the difference in HD/SD picture quality. My LNS3296D had a problem with the viewing angle (limited to about 130 degrees)and it was exchanged by Samsung. Only problem Samsung no longer had or expected any more LNS3296D in their exchange inventory. They offered a new LNS3292D or a new LNS3251D with a Samsung DVD-VR335 DVD recorder because of the down grade. After many hours spent looking at side by side comparisons in several stores, I went for the LNS3251D with the DVD recorder. I have not been sorry. I could have lived with the LNS3296D viewing angle problem. I do use it for a PS3.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.