AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a HUGE FAIL, I entered the servıce menu hoping I can calibrate my Samsung to perfection, I pressed hdmi calibration hoping to get a list of settings, I failed big time, I couldnt adjust at all... and it went all blue on me,

So, I got 1037 firmware,

What can I do to get the perfect calibration? I want the most vivid, perfect crystal clear, lifelike image I can get out of this tv.... will calling best buy calibration service and describing them my problem help?, Well thats it... please help me out...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP, Please help as I cannot watch TV!!!, Its urgent and it seems even though people who know anything about it dont reply because they dont igve a crap...

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Maybe it's just because they don't have sympathy for people who screw with things they know absolutely nothing about. As for calling Best Buy, I think you need to get your picture back (somehow) before worrying about calibration on a three-year-old Samsung.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Most times when someone messes something up in the service menu the repair requires a new main board in the tv as adjustments can't fix it. You should call a local Samsung repair shop and tell them what you did and ask what their suggestion for the repair would be and cost you.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Your warranty clearly states that by entering the Service Menu that you have voided your warranty. This is exactly why most responsible posters here won't give advice on service menu adjustments.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never mind, thanks for nothing,I have a samsung 240 hz led lcd 46 inch in the living room now, I got the 40 bac in bedroom, it works good now just had a checkber board pattern

·
Registered
5,088 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkininci /forum/post/19508746

Never mind, thanks for nothing,I have a samsung 240 hz led lcd 46 inch in the living room now, I got the 40 bac in bedroom, it works good now just had a checkber board pattern

You going to try to calibrate those TVs also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts