AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a HUGE FAIL, I entered the servıce menu hoping I can calibrate my Samsung to perfection, I pressed hdmi calibration hoping to get a list of settings, I failed big time, I couldnt adjust at all... and it went all blue on me,

So, I got 1037 firmware,

What can I do to get the perfect calibration? I want the most vivid, perfect crystal clear, lifelike image I can get out of this tv.... will calling best buy calibration service and describing them my problem help?, Well thats it... please help me out...

· Registered
6,242 Posts
Maybe it's just because they don't have sympathy for people who screw with things they know absolutely nothing about. As for calling Best Buy, I think you need to get your picture back (somehow) before worrying about calibration on a three-year-old Samsung.

· Registered
2,615 Posts
Most times when someone messes something up in the service menu the repair requires a new main board in the tv as adjustments can't fix it. You should call a local Samsung repair shop and tell them what you did and ask what their suggestion for the repair would be and cost you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.