AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the pn51D7000.

I can't find anyway to adjust the picture settings in the Netflix App. I see that there must be some kind of eco sensor running since the scenes constantly are slightly adjusting brightness when watching netflix material.

Before I launch the hub and then netflix...I am in movie mode with all eco settings disabled.

Simply put:

What settings determine the initial picture settings for netflix. I've seen on the web somebody mentioned that adjusting the settings for the "TV" input determine the apps picture setting...but that was wrong in the end.

Or-

Does Samsung just lock you into a basic un-alterable picture setting locked in the firmware?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi,

I have the PN50C6500, which I think would use the same Netflix App as yours.

If I press the "Tools" button on the remote while a Netflix movie is playing a menu appears which will allow me to change picture or sound settings. The ECO sensor option is in there.

Does this work for you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpony
I believe you can hit tools and then hit menu and the regular menu where you can then adjust the picture settings will come up.
Yes yes !!! That did it. This had been driving me crazy. Thank. You.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.