AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I need some major help on a decision with Samsung or Sanyo! I had a headache after I walked out of the store today! I was so confused I did not know which way to turn.First of all we want a 52 inch or bigger for our great room. We started out looking at the Samsung A750, Loved the picture and all the technologies but the glare was killing us and we have a bright great room. Then we started going for the plasmas, great pictures but heard the glare was worse on those but they didn't seem so bad especially after looking at the Sammy. Then we went to the Sony's v4100 and the glare was not as bad and picture was good but I still love that Samsung but the price is a little more but I cannot get past the glare. Will it be a little different at the house? I need help: We sit about 15 feet away from the TV, bright Light in morning only, Comcast Hi-Def, just want to watch every day TV. I would like to spend less than $2,000 but would spend up to $2,800 if I had to, Any advice or suggestions on a 52 inch would be greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts