AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, is this available? I want to be able to have my DVD and cable hooked up to HDMI. I saw that the 62" Toshiba has dual HDMI inputs when I looked at BestBuy but nobody there seemed to know if the 52" did or not. Thanks for the help. :) Great site by the way and sorry if this has been posted, I couldn't find it on here. I've been searching through tons of threads but just can't seem to find it and now the search function is disabled :-\\

Nate

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckshaw
As the title states, is this available? I want to be able to have my DVD and cable hooked up to HDMI. I saw that the 62" Toshiba has dual HDMI inputs when I looked at BestBuy but nobody there seemed to know if the 52" did or not. Thanks for the help. :) Great site by the way and sorry if this has been posted, I couldn't find it on here. I've been searching through tons of threads but just can't seem to find it and now the search function is disabled :-\\

Nate
Both the 52HMX and 62HMX's have dual HDMI inputs. The HM's only have one. This is was the main difference in last year's models. I don't know if anything has changed this year but I do know the 46HMX85 only has one HDMI input while the rest of the HMX85's have two.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The new 52HM95 model has 2 HDMIs as confirmed by an owner (cubenruben) in another thread:

EDIT: not allowed to post links yet :mad:

showthread p=6083666#post6083666

His confirmation is a couple of posts down in the thread.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc4
The new 52HM95 model has 2 HDMIs as confirmed by an owner (cubenruben) in another thread:
Leave it Toshiba to change things when we finally understand the differences between models. :rolleyes:

I think the 52HM85's still only have one HDMI unless someone knows differently.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Puckshaw,

Samsung DLPs are more robust than Toshiba DLPs from a service menu standpoint. What this means is that if you ever intend on getting your display professionally calibrated, the Samsung is capable of rendering an image that's more accurate than the Toshiba.

Good luck! :)

Eliab

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.