AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello well I've had this unit a little over a year now and have been basically very pleased with it that is until I tried to play Sex In The City 2 today. After fighting traffic and the inclement weather to pick up a copy from my trusty Red Box and getting it home and fixing the munches for everyone wouldn't you know it after popping it in the only thing that would play was the coming attractions. I figured this would happen eventually with all I've heard about Blu rays constantly needing firmware updates. So I was wondering about firmware 2.4 which I requested shortly after purchasing the unit. I currently have version 080621.02-063008-1-xaa this looks strange but that's what it said. Sex In The City 2 is the only title so far that I couldn't play it played fine on my newer 3600, so is this a safe upgrade? I've heard of people Bricking their player on occasion trying to update the firmware so I am a little concerned. Looking forward to your thoughts and observations. Thanks and happy holidays!!!

Tom j.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.