AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a problem with red pixels on my TV. The red pixels show up after I had something static on the screen (or paused) and resume the video playback. Red pixels shows up for few seconds in a middle of the screen.

I was able to get it on video, here is the link to it:

(ok, I have to post at least 3 times b4 I can post a link
)

Sorry about the audio, kids in the background

I'm talking with samsung twitter support now. I had the set for 11 months, so it is still under warranty.

Any ideas what might be the problem? I have seen few other threads with similar issue, however in my case the pixels come and go, other cases I have red about the red pixels always were on the screen. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW, I'm on the latest firmware, this is happening on multiple HDMI inputs, the video is from my HDPC but I have seen it on the PS3 as well. The build self diagnostic did not find any problems.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Try viewing a source with a pure white picture. It sounds like the horizontal purple band issue that is beginning to show up on PN58C7000 panels after about a year's use. Your panel probably needs to be replaced. I have a tech who was going to come out Friday, but he had to reschedule until he could get a new panel. See this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...40821&page=255

1 - 4 of 4 Posts