AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how trustworthy Beach Camera is but I thought I'd mention that Amazon Marketplace has the PN64F8500 listed at $2799.99 with free shipping from Beach Camera. It is the same price at Beach Camera's website. That's about $700 under what regular Amazon and BB have been selling it at...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered one there about an hour ago. Will see if it ships. I called a friend that I trust to ask about the company (it was that price on their site and amazon's via them) and he said they were fine and has used them a bunch of times for electronics.

I was planning to wait a month or two until it got below 3k and it may have early.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Beach Camera via Amazon and buy.com/Rakuten are both back to $3500. I saw the Beach Camera deal yesterday, but couldn't pull the trigger.

Invisible Hand told me the price was $3000 at Abe's of Maine. Between that price and the short-lived Beach Camera deal, it appears we can expect pricing to give way a bit before too long.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a 64" F8500 that shipped from Beach Camera. When it arrived, it appeared in good condition but upon plugging it in, all I got was a popping sound with some static along the left side of the screen. Fortunately, the replacement arrived in a timely manner and it was fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts