Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi;

I recently ordered Plasma SAMSUNG PPM42S2 for around $2800.00. Could someone advise if this will be ok just for regular tv watching, not too many movies...

I was comparing the specs the specs with other plasma monitors and specs are lower than other models so kind of double minded here. So, it would be great if someone could help me decide if i should keep it.

thank you

Mac

SAMSUNG

PPM42S2 42-inch Plasma Monitor 42-inch, Plasma, 852x480 Pixels, 1.08 mm Pixel Pitch, 16.7 mn Colors, Composite/S-Video/RGB Interface

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
If you are looking for inexpensive, I'd recommend trying out the Planar 42B, available for

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, i decided to keep the PPM42S2 Model, i did end up getting 150 dollars more off. It is hanging from the wall using home made hardware (anything i should be carefull off with this setup ?)

Today i setup the dvd player using SVideo connection and the quality was pretty amazing with just default settings and even with 852x480 Pixels. I guess resolution is not the only feature that is important. I am happy with my purshase. Any other people have this model and any feedback on the quality?

Thanks for all the advice.

Just order the Samsung HDTV receiver with tv turner...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.