AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Samsung LN40A450C1H that turns out to be in Hotel mode. I go into the service mode (mute-1-8-2-power) and now the remote doesn't change channels. I may have screwed up up service mode settings or need to reset the remote. Ive already tried taking out the batteries and pressing a button for 20 seconds. I also tried pressing each button on the remote for 3 seconds each. How can I get the remote to work??!?!?!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought a Samsung LN40A450C1H that turns out to be in Hotel mode. I go into the service mode (mute-1-8-2-power) and now the remote doesn't change channels. I may have screwed up up service mode settings or need to reset the remote. Ive already tried taking out the batteries and pressing a button for 20 seconds. I also tried pressing each button on the remote for 3 seconds each. How can I get the remote to work??!?!?!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Maybe this will help...The remote works in Service Mode but when I get out of service mode, no button works. No even the power button.

I can use the power on button when the tv is off but then no button works after that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts