Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's,

Is it possible to change the horizontal grey bar's to black bar's in letterbox mode?Can't seem to find anything about this in the manual.

Thank's Steve

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Try with the "Help Menu/Off", move your cursor over the "Help tab", then Click on the "Display" button . ???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi dougRuss,

I tried with the help menu and there is know info about changing horizontal grey bar's to black horizontal bar's in letterbox mode.There has to be some service manual out there or a back door into the SIR t-151 there is a service port located in the back of the unit.

Thank's, Steve

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
The back "service" port is for a connection to a PC for downloading new firmware thats all. And the HELP menu hint wasn't for info, it should toggle the black/grey color bars when you press the DISPLAY button while HELP is off. It may only affect SD channels however, not HD channels.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DonBerg
The back "service" port is for a connection to a PC for downloading new firmware thats all. And the HELP menu hint wasn't for info, it should toggle the black/grey color bars when you press the DISPLAY button while HELP is off. It may only affect SD channels however, not HD channels.

Only one problem with you advice, Don and Doug.

There is no DISPLAY button. Neither on remote or on box.

Doug McDonald

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank's Guy's,

Called Samsung and their tech support rep. told me you cannot change grey bar's to black bar's in letterbox.I tried what you guy's told me and I can't get it to work.

Thank's, Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.