Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a Silver Sensor connected to my TS-160 for OTA local HD channels. My problem is that half my channels are in the 80-84 degree range, while others are in the 217-230 degree range. The 80-84 degree channels are my networks like CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox. The 217-230 degree channels are PBS stations, and local WNJT stuff. There's also another channel I can get in a third range, but I forget what that is... I have it at home.

Now onto my question. My Guide shows my local network OTA channels after putting in my primary and secondary zip codes. However, my PBS stations aren't there. The only way I can get them is if I do a channel scan. The problem is, if I set my antenna back to the network 80 range, I lose the channels I found in the 217 range. I hate having to do that auto-scan, it takes forever. If I try to just point my antenna back to the 217 range and go back to the channels I found (43-1 and 43-2), it lists them as satellite channels instead of digital OTA.

Is this being addressed in the soon-to-be-released upgrade, or is there no solution for locating OTA channels without using the auto-scan?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.