Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I saw an open box Samsung sirt-150 at a best buy for $299, is it a good deal? And what's the difference between 150 and 151?

any other place for look for bargain receivers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought mine for $200 open box at my local HHGregg. It was supposed to be their in-store demo, but I have a good friend that works there so I knew the idiots there never figured out how to get it working. It was the only one they ever got in stock. Kentucky.... it figures. I brought it home plugged it in to my RS Double Bow-tie and voila HDTV.

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
Its a good deal if it has the remote included. The '151 is the newer model, but it removes a few features that the '150 has including VGA/RGB output and RF antenna pass-thru output. Ebay always has several '150s and '151s at bargain prices, but usually a little over $300.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, a very good deal considering the best buy here in new Orleans sells the150 ,160, 151 for 599.00. I bought my sirt150 from a small shop who didnt sell to many ota . This is because of program avail. I was told if I just wanted OTA he would sell it to me for 299.00. So I jumped on it,since this would be a new unit.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
J&R World was selling the 150 for $299 a month or so ago. Hopefully the warranty will be active from when you purchase it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I say go for it. I bought my parents a 150 from BB, open-box a while back for $329. Everything was there, and has worked wonderfully since I brought it home. And it even has the 1.8 software version, not 2.0. I like the 150 better than my 151, which cost me $150 or so dollars more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.