AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking for a while, and appreciate all the good advice given.

I ordered the sammy spn4235, but was then told it is on backorder till June 1.

I would really like to get something sooner than that. Should I consider the panny or something else in the $3000-$3500 range or sit back and wait for the ammy to arrive.

Thanks In Advance

-Jim

·
Registered
463 Posts
June is a bit of a wait. The new Panasonics are also comming out near that time. You also might be able to order the Samsung from some other vendor that does have it in stock now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its worth every penny. I didn't really install it yet. i am still waiting for the original wall mount from samsung. i ordered that from another vendor. my plasma is still in the box. i opedned the box to make sure everything is ok and then i connected my new toshiba prgressive scan dvd to test it out. also bought the most expensive componet cable monster cable sells(my friend works for best buy got a great discount on the cables originally 109.99 his price 33.99) . picture was awesome. i almost cried!!!. i am also waiting for my avia disc. will post pics once completed.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sonup2000
Its worth every penny.
I bet it is. But the original question was "Is it worth every Panny?" :D

Andrzej

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its worth every panny. just the warranty alone makes up for. samsung comes with 2yr plus they give you 3 extra months for registering online. Trust me i went to diffrent stores for the past 2 months comparing sammy with panny side by side. sammy was just as good as panny no matter which sourse i used plus sammy has extra features.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I also ordered a SPN4235 on Saturday. Went to Sears who priced matched. The local Best Buys could not tell me when they would have any available for delivery. Tweeter told me June 21st and I did not want to wait. Should be here by Thursday.

Do any of you 4235 owners know how to throw a white screen on the unit so I can check it for dead pixels upon delivery? Over the last wo weeks I have been lurking and thought I saw instructions on doing so. But with the search down I have not been able to locate it again.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.