AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local Costco has a nice big pile of these 16:9 30" all black chassis, HDTV ready sets, selling for $1399. How does this set rate for use in a Master Bedrom environment. I would need some form of swiveling stand to rotate it about 90 degrees to view the set from either the bed or the whirlpool bath (both in the same room). The set is only about 21" deep. Has two sets of component input. No suround sound setup...just a nice HDTV, with 2 built in speakers and subwoofer.

I've got a Samsung SIRT150 tuner that I could use with this set after I get a Comcast HDTV Cable Tuner that's coming to Detroit, for my main front projector.

Any thoughts on the quality of this set.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have had the TSL3099WHF in my home for over two months and I have not one single regret. You should keep in mind that whatever television you purchase it is already obsolete, there is no such thing as a prefect dirct view TV with all the bells and whistles.

When using a progressive input or 10801 input the TV locks in wide mode, for DVD's it is great but for Regular TV it takes a while to get used to, There is no 3:2 pulldown and there is pixelation when watching cable, dirtectv or dish programs without an HDTV receiver. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.