AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this exist? All I find online is code in forums of those trying to hack something together. I thought it would be relatively simple and absolutely useful. I'm currently in a situation where my roommate leaves his TV on very loud and falls asleep. I can see his TV on the network and if I had a remote app I could just lower his volume. That is all I really need to do. Anyone know of any existing apps or how to do this?

·
Thread Ender
5,000 Posts
Does this exist? All I find online is code in forums of those trying to hack something together. I thought it would be relatively simple and absolutely useful. I'm currently in a situation where my roommate leaves his TV on very loud and falls asleep. I can see his TV on the network and if I had a remote app I could just lower his volume. That is all I really need to do. Anyone know of any existing apps or how to do this?
"Anymote" which is a paid app for your Smartphone. I have it so I know that one works. There could be other apps that are free... search the Google Play Store (unless you're one of those iPeople) . . . :D

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
I saw a lot of apps in the Google Play store for Samsung TVs. Just search Samsung TV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.