AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning All,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Long story short, I currently own the above mentioned Samsung, and use it as my main TV. I'm in the market for a secondary TV for a space that is used much less often and was looking at the Vizio E55-C2. From a pure PQ perspective, which one would you give the edge too?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
~Spritz

·
Registered
1 Posts
samsung un55f6400 is better!!!!

Good morning spritzup!!!,I have the same Samsung that you have and is better than the Vizio E55-C2 by far!!!,now it doesn't mean the Vizio is bad actually is pretty good for a budget tv but can't compared with Samsung un55f6400,if you look back at 2013 the Samsung was a mid range tv featuring a 120hz panel,smart capabilities(far better than Vizio),3d capabilities and Micro Dimming,the Vizio has full array panel,smart features but very slow and most important is only a 60hz tv(despite Vizio promoting a 120 hz panel the tv interpolation only supports 60hz but the performs well with motion blur still is 60hz noneless,if you want a 120hz you have to go with the M-serie,for more info and a complete review of that tv check rtings.com is the best website for tv reviews these days.)So with that said is not a bad tv and makes a great second tv for the house but don't expect the same picture quality as your Samsung but for normal tv viewing and blurays/dvds you should be pleased.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Apologies if this is the wrong forum.
This isn't the wrong forum, but unfortunately OLED doesn't have its own so it kind of drowns out any "Flat Panel General" discussions...

Nevertheless, it may be wise to also ask in the LCD section. This isn't a requirement or anything, it's just that having multiple sources of opinion would be a good thing to consider.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The Vizio should be better theoretically, but the ones I've seen at Best Buy was eww... (2014 Vizio M and E) I don't know how they messed up a Sharp panel like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts