AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Samsung UN75HU8550 4K LED TV-1 month old

Selling my Samsung UN75HU8550, brand new, been out of the box all of a month. As much as I love it, I want the 78" instead. Way too much trouble to ship back as I'd get hit with a restocking fee as well as shipping costs both ways, so I'm selling it instead.
As you can see from the pics the 3D glasses are still wrapped up, the remotes are unused as well.
Price is firm at $3400. I'm just trying to get back at least some of what I paid for it so I can get the 78"

I live in Atlanta, GA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Selling my Samsung UN75HU8550, brand new, been out of the box all of 5 days. As much as I love it, I want the 78" instead. Way too much trouble to ship back as I'd get hit with a restocking fee as well as shipping costs both ways, so I'm selling it instead.
As you can see from the pics the 3D glasses are still wrapped up, the remotes are unused as well.
Price is firm at $4200. I'm just trying to get back what I paid for it so I can get the 78"

I live in Atlanta, GA.
You do realize you can get this tv much cheaper than $4200 online brand new.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, dude, I bought my TV from East Coast at $4200. Take my word for it, you will not find that TV at the cost that any of those sites offer. I actually documented my journey from research to purchase from East Coast on AVS (Do a search for my posts). The reality is, while you wont pay their "advertised" price, you will get it for far less than an authorized seller (Bestbuy, Amazon, etc) sells for. I paid $4200 shipped. Bestbuy was charging 5500 plus tax at the time. The bestbuy sale price this week is 4500, b4 tax, so I still came out on top.

East Coast, Abes, NiceTV, all of these sites do the ol' bait and switch to draw you in. You will notice that on all of those sites, there are 2 models-a "US" model and an "Import" model for far less because the panel is supposedly not as good as a US model. This import model does not actually exist. Don't believe me? try to buy one. They will try their best not to sell you one and if you insist, they will suddenly be out of stock with no date of when it will be available.

Take the time and do the research and you'll find out how the game works.

Kev

Reactions: old corps

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah,
Still got it. Never got a decent price for it, so I went ahead and kept it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts