AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I hope some of you guys over there can help. It's impossible for me to find any information regarding Samsung WS-32Z308P in Europe.

I'm rather interested in this tv - but need some input. Is it any good?

Does anyone have a qualified opinion about this TV?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
This is a sidescreen SlimFit set. There is a wide variety of opinions on Samsung's SlimFit line. I am a huge Samsung fan but, in all honesty, I would not yet spend my hard-earned money on it.

If it were me, I'd wait until the next generation of SlimFits hits the marketplace.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok - wait. When do you expect the new line to be out? I need a TV within a few weeks - been looking into the 32" M61B as well, but the price ...... :(......

Do you have a link to the new line?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkekoen
Ok - wait. When do you expect the new line to be out? I need a TV within a few weeks - been looking into the 32" M61B as well, but the price ...... :(......

Do you have a link to the new line?
I have no idea when Samsung may bring a new line to market.

That LCD set is a gem. I don't recall the price for it here but I believe it's around $1,700 USD. Panasonic has a set that competes very well with this set for a bit less - it's the TC32-LX50. I would go for either of these before a SlimFit set.

To be sure, there are many happy SlimFit owners. On these forums one tends to see folks that are aggressive about either fixing or improving their picture quality. So, it's common to see lots of complaints. The general population doesn't tend to use these forums so we don't hear from them. So I guess it's a roll of the dice - a gem or a lemon. If you live close to a reseller with a good 30 day return policy then it might be worth it to try a SlimFit and see if you get a good one. I assure you, a good Samsung set is a real gem. I have a Samsung set (pre SlimFit) and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.