AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at the HL-61A750 or the HL-67-A750.....versus the Mitsubishi WD-65736.Saw them both at HHGregg yesterday.I REALLY like the idea of led and no bullbs or light engine(even at a higher price).

But the salesman pointed out a green tint on the Samsungs.There was an excellent live High-def football game and the grass was an oddly glowing green.Whites also had a green tint.Can this be corrected on these sets?Without a service call?How?Thanks!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aVOLanche /forum/post/15585241

I'm looking at the HL-61A750 or the HL-67-A750.....versus the Mitsubishi WD-65736.Saw them both at HHGregg yesterday.I REALLY like the idea of led and no bullbs or light engine(even at a higher price).

But the salesman pointed out a green tint on the Samsungs.There was an excellent live High-def football game and the grass was an oddly glowing green.Whites also had a green tint.Can this be corrected on these sets?Without a service call?How?Thanks!

don't go by what the salesman tells u

i bet the tv wasn't even set up properly

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingos1965 /forum/post/15585305

don't go by what the salesman tells u

i bet the tv wasn't even set up properly

I wasn't going by what the saleman said,but by looking at the 2 sets....side by side...I'm sure neither the Mits nor the Sammy were set up properly,but several different Samsung sets had this very noticeable "green tint".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts