AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have been looking at getting a new HDTV LCD Monitor to replace my PC CRT. I'd buy a normal LCD monitor but they dont have the size and response time a HDTV LCD has. Samsungs LTN line seems to be just what I am looking for right? Well I have been reviewing their page for months now seeing as the 2 models I would most likly want have been on the back burner for quite some time god only knows why. Finally they are releasing the 22 inch version called the LTN226W, They still havent realeasd the 26inch version the LTN265W and have no idea when they may get to it. So I figured, hey the 22inch could suit me fine and I would save a few bucks. As I look at Samsungs pages more the less this 22ich LCD seems to make sence. If you look here it shows their models and instead of finding the LTN226W you see a LTN223W there is no mention of a LTN226W unless you go to the products page. Also while looks at the specs I do not see a the 22 inch model as having DNIe which is something I think I would like in the display. So should I keep looking at the LTN226W or should I just wait for the LTN265W and pray it comes out soon?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Well it says "late introduction" so perhaps its a 4th quarter release. We are about finished with 3rd quarter. I would wait just so that you dont kick yourself too hard once something better comes out. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What exactly is HDCP/DVI support? Also as far as I have read the LTN265W will also have their DNIe Technology which your model doesnt have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.