AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be equipped with Amoled or hd -lcd touch screen remote control.

between the size of 5" ~7" screen and you can actually watch video thru the remote and control everything the tv and compatible gears. it can also control your computer's hard disk drive, play and watch (video,pics,music ,web surfing,etc..) everything thru remote and tv together

Addition to it can control and watch practically everything in your house such as closed circuit TV (remote location too), home automation, lighting ,garage, hvac,video conference, audio system,and home appliances. if compatible. internet connection required.

It's like a having a portable tv, netbook,SONOS system all together.

well, I guess tv is no longer just tv any more.

Samsung is really making tv as center piece of our house.

·
Registered
117 Posts
LED is a new technology in this world of lcd televisions which will take your breath away, breaking the shackles of conventional limits of your television. This new technology is more involving and compelling and represents a breakthrough in Lcd televisions and is designed simply to improve optical efficiency. Actually Led is a diode that emits light, a basic semiconductor and the purpose of it is to emit photons when voltage is applied.

The brightness level of this new televisions deliver images that will seem very close to your real life and that you have never watch on any tv's. The images are lifelike along with an unattainable contrast that intimate viewing experience stunningly superior. It utilizes up to six colors which enables the usage of a wider color gamut which again helps in accurately displaying colors found in nature. The new Led technologies greatly improve the visual impact of an Lcd. Led's have inherent advantages and the most important one is that this new technology is entirely environment friendly since they contain no mercury. This also has a long lifespan and their response time is much faster than CCFL's. The RGB Led can also be used to increase the color gamut, ultra high contrast ratios, slim structure which helps in making marvelous artful designs and moreover it will also save energy. Apart from all, this new televisions are designed specially ultra thin which help you to hang your TV on wall akin to hanging a picture frame.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*update*

Samsung will introduce this tv w/built in 7" touch screen tv remote at IFA/ Berlin sep 4th.

According to source you can watch two differnt source (or channel) one in tv one in remote at same time. detailed specs are unknown. for sale date 4q 2009.

Lg also will show mortion control remote like Wii. it can handle about 50 different mortion contrls to control tv and show up to 50channels in one screen for easy channel surfing.

·
Registered
438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB22 /forum/post/17094181

Sounds intriguing, I would love to read more about it. I wonder if this will be included with the 8500 or if it will be a part of the 2010 Samsung series. I am guessing the latter.

If this is going to be at IFA then my guess is it will be a part of this years 8500 series. But then again there is no link from the OP on where he got this info so I would take all this with a heavy grain of salt until proven otherwise. Don't get me wrong I think this would be cool but until someone has more proof I'm not buying it.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0crash /forum/post/16945618

will be equipped with Amoled or hd -lcd touch screen remote control.

between the size of 5" ~7" screen and you can actually watch video thru the remote and control everything the tv and compatible gears. it can also control your computer's hard disk drive, play and watch (video,pics,music ,web surfing,etc..) everything thru remote and tv together

Addition to it can control and watch practically everything in your house such as closed circuit TV (remote location too), home automation, lighting ,garage, hvac,video conference, audio system,and home appliances. if compatible. internet connection required.

It's like a having a portable tv, netbook,SONOS system all together.

well, I guess tv is no longer just tv any more.

Samsung is really making tv as center piece of our house.

your describing a wireless touchpanel 2500.00...if you got a good deal

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here is the picture of new couple tv. detailed spec. is still unknown.

i found out some featuress.... digital frame,7" TFT-LCD, Watch another video source, control your computer's HDD.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjonsnow /forum/post/17115564

I hate "mortion" control!

That was a typo. Should have read, Martian.

If the couple TV isn't voice activated or have an app for crap, I don't have a use for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts