AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a few searches on this TV, and have come up with pretty much nothing, except for specs.

Anyone here have some experience with it? I was going through the listings at Circuit City's website, and this had a good number rating, but there were no written reviews on it.

Right now, I'm pretty much limiting myself to Circuit City's selection. I work there, so I plan on using the employee discount on whatever I buy.

The Samsung site says it supports progressive mode from DVD players, something I really haven't see much of from the other 27" flat screen TVs. It also lists it as having two component imputs, something I think might come in handy.

So yeah, anyone here have any personal reviews on it, or have seen anything online about it?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I just got one of these TV's yesterday. There are some things I don't like about it, most of them I assume are quality control issues that hopefully can be adjusted out. I will say aside from the issues I really like this TV, when I'm not being distracted by the problems the picture looks really, really good. I came here to post about the issues and hopefully get some advice, so you might want to take a look at that thread when I get it up, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.