Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings:

I would also like to buy some nice AV furniture and have noticed that Sanus Systems and Salamander have what appears to be very attractive merchandise. I live in the Baltimore area and have so far been unable to locate any dealers who handle the entire line of equipment from these two companies. It seems like both Tweeter and Best Buy carry a limited inventory and claim that they cannot make "custom orders" for items that they do not normally sell (sounds like BS, but who knows). In any event, hopefully someone could tell me which dealers in Maryland can make available the full line of Sanus and Salamander. I would be willing to travel into Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Virginia, if necessary.

Thanks............TK

·
Registered
349 Posts
I purchased our Salamander Systems shelves at a local B&M TH store. I was going to buy them online, but I recieved a great deal from the local place that they actually beat the price from Salamander directly. There is a list of dealers on the Salamander site.

Dave

·
Registered
150 Posts
I bought my Salamander shelf from Soundworks in Kensington, MD - just off the DC beltway. They carry a lot of the line and told me they could order what they did not have in stock.

Cheers,

SP

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
If you want an online source:

dynamichometheater.com

racksandstands.com

John

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nhparrot:

i received the latest catalog from AA just last week and it appears that AA may not carry the entire line of either sanus or salamander. does AA carry items from these companies that are not shown in the AA catalog?

tk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have purchased Salamander furniture on-line from Northern Audio of Pittsburgh. www.nax.com. Got a healthy discount and it is shipped direct from Salamander. Local Tweeter etc. offered special order, retail pricing only, and it is still shipped direct from Salamander.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
we got ours from the tweeter in Nash, TN. They took 25% off the advertized price, even though they had to special order it. Haggle with tweeter, use me as a reference, they did it for me, i'm sure they'll do it for you. I got a synergy twin 20.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.