AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This plasma TV I've seen @ Walmart several times and I've always been impressed by the picture quality each time I've seen it. does anyone have this TV and if so what do you think about this TV since you bought it,etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not first hand experience, but it may help anyway.

My Father-in-law owns it and loves it. The PQ is excellent IMO. I have yet to see true HD on it since all he has is DIRECTV SD and a p-scan DVD player.

It has a couple of IR and BI prevention options. One that I notice is the bars on the side of 4:3 format is a light color and changes shades over time. I also believe it has pixel shift.

What has kept me from buying it is it's lack of connections and PIP. It only has 1 HDMI and very few of the others.

From the research I did; all rated it with excellent PQ, but hated the lack of connections and said the onboard sound was adequate, but not great.

He's had it about 6 months and only had one issue where it gave him a blank screen on power-up. It hasn't done it since.

One other benefit is that wal-mart will let you exchange it for one year in-store.

Should be able to find more specs at sanyo-com

That's all I can think of,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.