AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anybody else has this tv? I recently purchased at WM and would like to know what other people think of it. I would also like to know what type of settings are good for this tv and if anybody has had major issue's with the set.Thanks!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
It usuallly takes a little longer than an hour to get replies, be patient. Also keep in mind that there may not be many other owners of Sanyo tvs on this forum.

You might try gettting a calibration disc like Video Essentials from Amazon and doing your own setup--these discs are fairly easy to use and since no two tv sets are exactly alike will give more accurate results than copying someone else's settings. I've always used a calibration disc myself and been very happy with the results.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I was just curious about this tv. I might bring it back to the store and get a sharp 52" LC52SB57UN or a vizio 55"Vf550M because of the black lvls. The picture is nice but when the scene is dark you can see what appears to be lighter areas in the picture.It looks like light vertical grey lines you can barley see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which one of these tv's would be the better of the two? The sharp 52" LC52SB57UN or a vizio 55"Vf550M? I would like to know as I will be bringing the sanyo back to Walmart. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
A family member just bought this tv. I tried giving it a go with a calibration disc but I don't see it happening on this set. It's simply not possible to get an acceptable picture on this unit.

You get what you pay for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts