AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry you are not getting any action. If you read this forum much you will find that Sanyo is just not thought of as highly as others here. Most consider the past models to not be up to the standards of say Panasonic or Pioneer. Having said that, plasma pictures in general are improving so much that the differences between the "others" and the "best" are narrowing very significantly.

Some pretty diligent searching will probably turn up some pertinent comments from past threads, and hopefully someone who has bought the Sanyo can respond and give you more than I can.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey, I saw this Sanyo at Wal-Mart tonight and WOW, I was really impressed with the picture quality! I do not think of Wal-Mart as a store to buy TVs, and then I see this beauty. It blows many of the plasmas seen at Bestbuy out of the water. And the price is amazing too. I am very critical about picture quality, and I must say that this TV looks to be very high quality even if it is a Sanyo. Does anyone here have personal experience with one? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.