AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its come down to the time for me to finally drop the dough for my projector. I have finally settled on the Sanyo PLV60. I hope that I will be happy in my choice. I have done my reveiws and read my forums. The room of choice is 14' x 25' with a bar in the back. The screen is still up in the air but I know it will be a dedicated 16:9. Light is not a problem as its in the basement. I will be showing mainly DVD's and HDTV. I want to Thank all those that have answered my questions and responded to my posts. Hope all your theaters turn out as well as mine. Thanks Again, John

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hydra427
Well its come down to the time for me to finally drop the dough for my projector. I have finally settled on the Sanyo PLV60. I hope that I will be happy in my choice. I have done my reveiws and read my forums. The room of choice is 14' x 25' with a bar in the back. The screen is still up in the air but I know it will be a dedicated 16:9. Light is not a problem as its in the basement. I will be showing mainly DVD's and HDTV. I want to Thank all those that have answered my questions and responded to my posts. Hope all your theaters turn out as well as mine. Thanks Again, John
I have the Boxlight 13HD (rebadged PLV60) and I've been very pleased. There are obviously a number of products that will varying degrees of improvements but regardless, in two years time all the hot setups discussed on this forum will be obsoleted. I bought my projector with the idea that it would be an interim solution till such time as the market matures and a true 1920x1080 product becomes affordable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.