Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

As promised I, with the help of the Projector People, have put together a powerbuy on the Sanyo PLV60 projector. This is a joint effort but you must contact me via email to get this price! These are brand new units with full manufacturers warranty. NEW TO THIS POWERBUY--7 day return policy! I know many of you were concerned with this issue so this should give you some peace of mind. Please contact me for further details on this return policy.

Price: $5799.00 plus shipping (ground shipping free in the US)

If intersted, please add your name to this email list. Do not post your name to this thread.
[email protected]

Thanks everyone!

------------------

Jason Turk

AV Science, Inc. http://www.avscience.com

716-454-1460 ext.204

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Alan Gouger (edited 06-22-2001).]NEW!! 7 day return policy!!

[This message has been edited by Jason Turk (edited 06-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jason Turk (edited 06-26-2001).]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ouch...jumped the gun on my purchase :-(

However, is it possible to put together a "power buy" for Grey Hawks to go with the PLV-60's?

Cheers...Jeff

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I think there would be more interest in a Sanyo XP-21N powerbuy. I would take one tommorrow for $5700.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jonmx, i just purchased a Boxlight 38T (XP21N clone) from Studio Experience for $5999. A little more than you had hoped for but with a 30 day return policy, no restocking fee. I'll let you know how it goes once I get it.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Count me in on this powerbuy. Let's get 9 more folks on this quick.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Bump...Any other interest on there on this one?

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a note...since we are working in conjunction with Projector People, we do not need to get a full 10 people before orders are processed. When you are ready to buy, contact me via email and I will process the orders on a unit by unit basis. Remember, you can only get this deal through A/V Science.

Thanks!

------------------

Jason Turk

AV Science, Inc.
http://www.avscience.com

716-454-1460 ext.204

[email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jason, How good is this projector? Have you seen one in action? I have a 100" Draiper shadowbox M1300 1.3 gain. Would that be the right screen for it? Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The returns are going to be handeled by ProjectorPeople and it is the same return policy as stated on their site. Basically it is a 7 day return policy. The porjector must have less than 4 hours on it and be in new condition. There must be the original box, and all accessories. If all of these conditions have been met, a credit will be given less a 15% restock fee. As for dead pixels, they will be dealt with through Sanyo's warranty policy.

Thanks!

------------------

Jason Turk

AV Science, Inc.
http://www.avscience.com

716-454-1460 ext.204

[email protected]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.